Run Fast Eat Slow Recipe Testers
We can’t believe it’s September and time for another Rise and Run cookbook contest! We think our recipes are pretty great, but we want to make sure that you think so too! We also want them to be easy to follow and approachable. This is why we need your help!
We’re looking for 10 volunteer recipe testers to join our Rise and Run recipe testing dream team! Now’s your chance to get a little taste of what is to come in our next cookbook Rise and Run, dedicated to the most important part of the day for any runner or athlete: the morning.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about running and nourishing your body with real food. You would be testing 10-12 recipes in the months of September and October. Testing our recipes means you’ll have to buy the ingredients, throw your apron on, follow the steps, devour the recipe, and fill out a form with your detailed, honest feedback.
HOW TO ENTER:
Send an e-mail to Natalie at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Why you would make a great Rise and Run recipe tester (in less than 100 words)
- Your favorite cooking tool
- Your dream post-run breakfast
- Any food allergies or dietary restrictions
- Your Instagram Name (not required)
We welcome athletes of all levels, abilities, and backgrounds. No culinary skills required.
- No posting the recipes online, but taste testers are encouraged!
- Test the recipe exactly as written, no substitutions
- Recipes will be sent by email so you can print it and take detailed notes right on the recipes while you cook
- After testing and tasting (or devouring!) the recipes, complete a one page recipe feedback form
- Our fan recipe testing team will be selected by September 14th
- You will be notified via email if you were selected
- Your name will appear in the book! (in the Acknowledgements section)
- You will receive an autographed copy of Rise and Run once it launches
- You get to try our new recipes before the rest of the world
We can't wait to hear from you!
Meet Michael, one of our long-term professional recipe testers! Michael has tested and tasted every single one of our recipes over the last four years. He's testing an Apple Galette recipe for Rise and Run. We have the most dedicated fans!