Healthy Easter Brunch Ideas
Celebrate Easter or any Spring holiday or birthday with a festive family brunch. Brunch is a fun meal to host because it’s more casual than dinner and usually easier to pull together for a hungry crowd (plus if you prep ahead, you can still squeeze in a morning run!). Check out our Spring menu ideas below!
Here’s a few of our festive favorites from Rise & Run.
Spring Menu 1: Celebratory and Gluten-Free
- Asparagus and Potato Skillet Frittata p. 205
- Brunch Power Salad p. 194
- Strawberry Rhubarb Superhero Muffins p. 95 or
- Oat Banana Bread with Cauliflower p. 222
- Sunrise Juice p. 243
Spring Menu 2: Impressive and Vegan
- Tofu Scramble with Mushrooms and Kale p. 208
- Tropical Fruit Salad with Farro p. 206
- Vegan Red Velvet Superhero Muffins p. 106 or
- Apple Blueberry Breakfast Crumble p. 221
- Marathon Mocha p. 255
Grab your copy of Rise & Run: Recipes, Rituals, and Runs to Fuel Your Day for less than the cost of one breakfast to-go from a café. Get ready to savor the most nourishing and delicious easy breakfast recipes for athletes. Check out our 700+ 5-star reviews here.
Photos by: Tiffany Renshaw & Erin Scott