The breakfast and snack recipes you’ll want to cook all summer☀️
The Rise & Run cookbook was born in the summer months—Trail Mix Breakfast Cookies packed to go for mountain runs, recovery Smoothies and Iced Coffee with homemade nut milk to sip on a hot summer day, sweet and savory Superhero Muffins shared on road trips, and celebratory brunch recipes to remind us to slow down.
To celebrate the kick-off to summer, here’s a list of our favorite breakfast recipes for this time of year. We hope you enjoy these nourishing meals as much as we did while creating our favorite cookbook—these are the summer dishes we still make on repeat.
Wishing you health and many sunny miles ahead!
PS – Just in case you haven’t yet picked up your copy of our latest NY Times Best-seller, Rise & Run, check out our 800+ 5-star reviews on Amazon. This cookbook will help you revamp your morning routine and costs less than one breakfast at a café.
Rise & Run Top Recipes for Summer: (as voted by us and you!)
Find these recipes in Rise & Run: Recipes, Rituals, and Runs to Fuel Your Day
- Everything Bagel Superhero Muffins, page 77
- Lemon Chia Blueberry Superhero Muffins, page 91
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Superhero Muffins, page 95
- Trail Mix Breakfast Cookies, page 115
- Instant Oatmeal Mix, page 136 – perfect for camping
- Pancake and Waffle Mix, page 158
- Recovery Omelet, page 144 with Pico De Gallo, page 266, Simply Roasted Potatoes, page 211
- Chorizo Breakfast Tacos with Guasacaca, page 178
- Summer Veggie Frittata, page 191
- Tropical Fruit Salad with Farro, page 206
- Blueberry Bliss Smoothie Bowl, page 237
- Marathon Mocha, page 255
- Electrolyte Smoothie, page 236
- Anti-Inflammatory Cashew Milk, page 250
- Blueberry Chia Seed Jam, page 267