Run Fast Eat Slow Logo Tee
$18.00 USD $28.00 USD
You’ll want to live in this supremely soft tee with the most perfect fit!
This premium tee was locally made with love in Oregon. Designed by artist Emily Hoy and screen-printed using eco-friendly techniques by Eugene-based print
studio, Threadbare. Emily Hoy is a local artist and graphic designer that loves
to transform shape and color into visual expressions of herself and home, here in
Bend, OR. Threadbare uses water based inks to create the softest, most
breathable print available. These inks are less toxic and easier on the Earth than
traditional plastisol inks. The print will outlast the life of your garment, and will
never crack or peel.
The artwork is printed on an ultra lightweight tri-blend Next Level women's tee
and has a relaxed fit. Comfortable for running, yoga, hiking, or lounging around.
You'll want to run, eat, and sleep in your new fave tee.
• Designed by local artist
• Screen printed in Eugene, OR using eco-friendly inks
• Flattering scoop neck, relaxed fit
• Super soft and quick drying: 50% Poly 25% Combed Ring-Spun Cotton
• Versatile: wear running or with jeans
• True to size: Shalane is wearing size small in photo
• Machine wash cold